We’ve received an incredible and diverse list of charity partner ideas from Barclaycard Ring cardmembers. Thank you for sharing your passion and support with the community! (Note: the links below will ONLY work for Barclaycard Ring cardmembers).
Based upon the scoring methodology (as discussed in the Giveback™: Time to submit your charity ideas! blog post) we have tallied the kudos and points for rank and determined that the Top 5 Charity Partner nominations are (click each name to read more about why they were nominated):
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – by @Joel-D
- Four Diamonds Fund (PSU/THON): Childhood Cancer – by @mdailey92
- National Alliance to End Homelessness – by Midwestern
- Alex's Lemonade Stand – by @pretzelman
- The Alzheimer’s Association – by @AB16
In order to cast your vote, you must be a Barclaycard Ring cardmember and visit the Giveback Spring 2017 Charity Vote in the Influence--> Community Decisions section by March 31st. Please be sure to read the Need to Know information on the voting page to learn more about each charity and why they were submitted. Voting closes on March 31st.
Any questions, let us know.